The HDP-11 delivers excellent video and audio quality over long distances. The remote unit (1381R receiver) features Gain and EQ adjustments so that the installer can fine-tune video quality at the video display location.
- Resolutions to 1080p @ 60Hz,1920x1200
- Normal operation requires two Cat 5, 5e or Cat 6 cables
- Single cable operation is sometimes possible, depending on source
- Maximum distance 450 feet (150 meters)
- Two-channel HDMI digital audio embedded (PCM)
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Gain and EQ controls on 1381R Receiver optimize digital and analog signals for long distances
To the Home Owner
While the HDP-11 is ideal for new construction or an existing home, it does require special knowledge and tools to install. We suggest you contact a local custom home installation specialist. Many installation specialists are members of the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association and can be located through the CEDIA website.
Dimensions (H-W-D, inches):
- 1381T: 1.2 x 4.85 x 5
- 1381R: 1.2 x 4.85 x 5
Q: Under what circumstances does the HDP-11 require two Cat 5 cables?
A: If the source driving the HDMI input is HDCP protected, the HDP-11 must be connected using two Cat 5 cables.
Q: Does the HDP-11 accept Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS surround sound formats?
A: No. The HDP-11 accepts only PCM 2-channel audio from the HDMI source.
Q: What are the power requirements of the HDP-11?
A: Power connections are required at both the transmitter end and the receiver end. The HDP-11 includes two 5V, compact, in-plug DC power adapters.