The 1365 is an ultra compact, high performance scaler designed to perform a multitude of PC/HD to PC/HD signal conversion tasks. Ideal for adapting component video signal from high definition sources to RGBHV inputs on rear- and front-projection displays. The input resolution is automatically detected and can either be RGBHV, YPbPr or YCbCr format.
In addition to PC to PC and PC to HDTV conversions, the unit can convert a 480i Component Video signal, from a DVD Player for example to PC or HDTV resolutions. The output resolution and refresh rate is selected via push buttons and OSD Menu. The integral processor provides control over many picture parameters, such as: Contrast, Brightness, Color Saturation, R-G-B Levels and H-V Positioning. For more information on PC to HDTV applications, download the article: The Best of Both Worlds: Viewing a PC on a TV (157K, 4 pages).
For best performance, use high-grade output cables.
- Ultra Compact, High Performance Unit
- PC Resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Most HDTV Resolutions
- 48MB Frame Memory
- Integral Picture Adjustments
- Onscreen Display for Setup & Adjustment
- Locking DC Power Connector for Security
- Includes breakout cable: 3-RCA to HD-15 (Component video to "VGA" type connector)
Dimensions: 1.2 x 3 x 5.5 inches