Model 1398A distributes HDMI audio and video signals from one source to eight HDMI displays. Audio Authority 1390-series HDMI Distribution Amplifiers use high quality Silicon Image HDMI Chipsets, capable of delivering 1080p video at refresh rates up to 60 Hz, and color bit depths up to 36 bits. Bitstream audio is also supported - including LPCM 7.1 channel uncompressed audio, Dolby Digital TrueHD (7.1), and DTS HD: Master Audio (7.1). Legacy codecs such as Dolby Digital and DTS core are also supported.
Don't Forget Cables!
- Supports 1080p/60 and 1080p/24
- 36 bit Deep Color (sum of all channels)
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus (bitstream throughput)
- DTS HD and DTS HD: Master Audio (bitstream throughput)
- LPCM Uncompressed Audio (7.1 channels)
- Lip-sync compensation
Our high quality, reasonably priced, Z-Series HDMI cables
are available in lengths from 6 to 50 feet.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Fully HDCP compliant
- Supports HDTV, EDTV, and SDTV resolutions
- 1 input, 8 outputs (HDMI)
- HDMI licensed and certified
- Compatible with today's 120 Hz and 240 Hz high definition televisions
- All metal construction
- Rack Mountable
What makes the 1398A Unique?
- ATC Certification and full HDCP Compliance: Low-cost matrix systems aren't certified, and often don't conform to the HDMI and HDCP specifications, causing interoperability problems. Our 1398A is formally lab certified, and field tested for maximum performance and compatibility.
- Silicon Image chipsets are the industry's finest, and allow full HDMI ver. 1.3 performance
- Video Formats: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, up to 1920x1200
- Color Processing: 36 bit Deep Color (12 bits per TMDS color channel)
- Internal signal equalization circuit
- Audio Processing: Lossless and uncompressed audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio, LPCM 7.1 channel
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Multi-channel Digital: Yes
- Frequency Response: 10-50KHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD, inches): 2 x 17 1/8 x 6 1/4
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Product Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Data Rate: 2.25Gbps (single link)
- Signal Processing: Compensated, clock phase adjusted
- Jitter Processing: Reconstituted signal; jitter free
- TMDS Clock Speed: 225MHz
- Maximum Cable Length: Input - 20m (66 ft.) @ 1080p/8 bit; Output - 15m (49 ft.) @ 1080p/8 bit
- Agency Approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- DC Input Connector: locking type, 5VDC
|In the Box|
- Power Supply (Model 571-025)
- Jack screws for locking HDMI ports
- User Manual
- Product Focus Sheet: 1398A (.pdf)
- User Manual: 1398A (.pdf)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the 1398A fully HDMI and HDCP compliant?A:
Yes. The 1398A has been ATC certified as HDMI compliant, and meets all requirements for HDCP certification.