HDBaseT Transmitter and Receiver
|1:1 HDMI over One Cat 5 Extender System|
- Uncompressed 1080p/60 (with 3D) HDMI signals
- Requires one Cat 5e/6/7 network cable
- Range: 330 ft. (100m)
- Up to 7.1 channel uncompressed audio
- IR control signals to equipment in the zone
- IR control signals to equipment in the rack
- RS-232 control signals to equipment in the zone
- RS-232 control signals to equipment in the rack
Categories: Distribution, Extender HDMI, Extender, HDMI, New
HDbaseT Extender System Plus Two-way Control
Flawless HDMI performance and two-way control signal transmission make the HBT200 an essential tool for custom integrators. HDBaseT technology allows this system to send HDMI farther and at higher quality than any other HDMI transmission methods. It is a perfect solution for extending any HDMI source such as Blu-ray, game console, Apple TV, video server, or the output from a matrix switcher. No compression and no loss of quality – just crystal clear 1080P with 3D, uncompressed audio, two-way IR control and two-way RS232 control over one Cat 5.
- Supports 3D video transmission to compatible TVs
- Two-way IR (input and output jacks on TX and RX units) excellent for use with automation systems from Control4 and RTI
- Two-way RS-232 (single serial connection on TX and RX units) Crestron, AMX, and Control4 compatible
- Full HDMI and HDCP compliance
- Up to 7.1 channel uncompressed audio transmission
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio
| || || |
- Extends HDMI up to 330 ft. (100m) via one Cat 5e/6 cable (which cable to use)
- Uncompressed HDMI - up to 1080p resolution
- Supports HDMI version 1.4 features
- Supports 1080i/p, 720p, and 480i/p resolutions and 24Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz refresh rates
- Supports 48bit Deep Color
- Lossless bitstream audio including Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and Multichannel LPCM
- Transmits RS-232 and IR signals bi-directionally
- Kit includes one HBT200T Transmitter and one HBT200R Receiver
- HDCP/ EDID compliant
- HDMI: 1/1 + 1 test output on transmitter
- UTP: 1/1
|HDMI video Input: 1x via HDMI connector (Type A)|
HDMI bypass output (testing only): 1x via HDMI connector (Type A)
HDMI main video output: 1x via HDMI connector (Type A)
Extension input/output: Cat 5e/6 UTP cable, EIA-568B termination
HDMI audio output: Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio
IR frequency: 20-60-KHz
Data rate: 2.25Gbps (single link)
TMDS clock speed: 225MHz
Color depth: 8/10/12 bit color depth display
Supported PC/DVI resolutions: Up to 1920x1200 reduced blanking
Supported video resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
Max cable length TX to RX: 100m (330’) for 1080p/12-bit (Cat 5e or 6)
Max cable length source to TX: 15m (45’) for 1080p/8-bit, and 1080p/12-bit
Max cable length RX to display: 15m (45’) for 1080p/8-bit, 10m (30’) for 1080p/12-bit
Limited warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Dimensions, inch WxDxH: 4 x 4.2 x 1 inches (102 x 107 x 25 mm)
Net weight (TX / RX): 8.45 / 8.6 oz. (240g / 245g)
Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C / 32°F~104°F
Storage temperature: -20°C~60°C / -4°F~140°F
Relative humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
ESD protection: ±8kV (air-gap discharge, human body model)
ESD protection: ±4kV (contact discharge, human body model))
Power consumption: TX: 2W, RX: 6W
HDMI compliance: 1.4 compliant with 3D
HDCP compliance: 1.1 compliant
Regulatory approvals: HBT200T and HBT200R: FCC, CE, RoHS
AC power adapter (x2): 5V / 2.6A DC locking, USA
Regulatory Approvals: US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified
Long Distance HDMI Video Control Signals
In this application, HDMI video signals must be transmitted to a video projector located 330 feet from the rack. IR signals must be transmitted back to the rack, and the video projector must be controlled via RS-232 commands from the rack location.
Video: 1080p video signals are transmitted uncompressed from sources, through an HDMI switcher, and out to the zone via HBT200T.
IR: An IR remote control in the zone sends commands via an IR sensor in the room. The IR commands are sent through the HBT200R, over the Cat 5 cable, and connect from the HBT200T back to a Satellite receiver in the rack.
RS-232: Serial commands from a control system in the rack are sent through the HBT200KIT to turn the projector on and off. Projector status signals are received back via the same Cat 5 pathway.
View larger image.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The HBT200T has an HDMI output port - does it provide a pass-through?
A: No, the HBT200T HDMI output port is for troubleshooting only, and does not operate simultaneously with the UTP output.
Q: Does the HBT200 allow IR and RS-232 signals to pass simultaneously?
A: Yes. IR signals can be transmitted and received at either end while transmitting and/or receiving RS-232 signals.
Q: Does the HBT200 pass 2K/4K resolutions?
A: No, the highest compatible resolution is 1080p.